1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

ok now that open beta is closed

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Storm, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

What you all gonna do now? I am ready to start the last couple weeks of the events and bring in the new Era!

2. Fogsbane

Fogsbane Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

probably throw away a crapload of stuff i was saving, but found is completely worthless (for unraveling) [heh-heh]. Then i may transfer a character off my main shard to make room for a new gargoyle (start at 50 imbuing?). Maybe beg my boss to let me use the 42" plotter to print some new maps and fill the computer room wall with the abyss map for reference (oh my wife will love that - HAHA).

3. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

*Shrug*

Technically it is still open, I just logged in.

I have asked several times for some information on when it would all be shut down, yeah I thought it was going down this weekend as well and still believe at server up time it wont be able to be logged into .... but I have a lot of stuff I would like to pursue .... so I am feeding the optimistic wolf :)

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

it should go down at at 5am or close (thats the retro shard time zone think its eastern time not sure)

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

gather as many normal gems as I can ready for training imbuing - while keeping a look out for anything I consider A) a good candidate for imbuing or B) a good item for unravelling.