1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

ok silly question about how you travel

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Voluptuous, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Voluptuous

Voluptuous Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 14, 2001
    long ago prior to my comp frying in a thunderstorm...I had downloaded UOrudder from the stratics link and LOVED it. plunk in your co-ords and it drew a line on a map straight to the sos spot. Fishing was a joy.

NOW with my new comp I no longer can get it to work after I tried to down-load it. Is it the way of the Dodo? How are you mapping out your sos?
  2. UO rudder stills works, I have Vista and sometimes there is a problem with the program not working right when I click on it, but if you close it out and restart, it will work, you might wish to double check you download of UO rudder and be sure to run it as admin.
  3. Ceridwen

Ceridwen Guest

It does what? *curious* Do you need UOAM for it to draw such a line or how does it work? :)
  4. Pretty sure she also uses UOAM along with the UO rudder. Normally I just plot the location, on UOAM, of my SOS, drop a dot on it and then sail to that location on my map using UO rudder.