1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ok, so I was killing time...

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by lindylou, May 12, 2009.

1. lindylou

lindylou Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

...and decided to take some year rewards that were my due. I had never seen the Commodity Storage Box thingy and thought hmm...maybe that will help with my storage issues! If ever there was a waste of a reward, this item is it! It's just a dang box!!! I feel robbed!!

2. woody_cats

woody_cats Guest

did you try putting a commodity deed or check in it and click on it it is in my opion great for transfering leather gold ingots etc . it work almost as a bank
    i fell it is a necessity to a house owner.

3. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

It allows you to fill and use commidity deeds in your house so you do not have to hauls resources to and from the bank all the time.

4. SLACK

SLACK Guest

It's the games evil, twisted way of punishing you for playing Wow LL!!!!
    Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahaahahaaha!!!!!!!!!!
    :D:D:D:D:D

5. Tek

Tek Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

The commodity deed box is one of the best things they have added to the game, should have had one years ago.

6. SLACK

SLACK Guest

Yeah, like Tek knows anything..........

7. RichDC

RichDC Guest

You obviously have never tried to move ingonts or leather or bones from your bank to house for crafting???

was a PITA now its a POP Is probs the best(selling) and most usefull vet reward.

8. Tycolby

Tycolby Guest

take all the leather you got in you place and put it in the box and place a comm deed in there.

Then you will see how useful they are!

9. Tycolby

Tycolby Guest

Uo = Anything to help a scriptor!!!!!!

10. lindylou

lindylou Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the info. I'll try to figure it out. If you all say it's great, it must be.

Slack!!! :cursing:

11. Tek

Tek Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

It works like your bank box does with commodity deeds - you can either fill them or open them in the box at your house once its locked down someplace.

All you need to do is pick up empty deeds at the bank to fill them at home.

I find it very handy to fill deeds at my place so I can then sell them without having to take multiple trips back and forth to the bank.

If you don’t like it you can probably sell it, they tend to go for 4 to 6 million.

12. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

The only vet reward worth taking is a soulstone.

13. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Insert "with your played accounts" between "taking" and "is", and you'll be exactly right.

Everything that isn't account bound is best bought from someone else (or gotten yourself) using an account that isn't being played actively, but is instead only being used for holding a house, BOD collection, storage, etc. Especially things like a single commodity deed box, and deco you just can't find for sale. Ethys and everything else are just too easy to buy from people doing IDOCs.

After all, Soulstones on an account that only exists to give you multiple homes are like teats on a boar.