1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

ok.. so it's been a while and..

Discussion in 'UHall' started by sonofa, Jun 5, 2008.

1. sonofa

sonofa Guest

i'm looking to return to the game.. naturally, i come to stratics to freshen up.. i tried to log in, but my user name isn't recognized?? 7 years on the boards, hella posts, and now i'm not recognized??

ummm..

dubya tee eff ?

2. Stratics recently crashed & died. The forums you see now are temp/maybe permanent ones. You'll have to use the account you just created or create another with your old user name. They're still working on trying to get the old info from the RIP boards recovered.

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

its probally because of the temp boards I have same problem and contacted stratics and was told that my old name would be restored when the boards were fixed they are still compiling data and putting things back together

4. Welcome back, to the forum and to the game. What shard you playing?

5. cosmo

cosmo Guest

ty.. i'm not back in game just yet, but will be in a couple weeks... just wanted to review the forums to see how much work i'm in store for.. only to learn the boards have crashed... damn...

i play a variety of shards, to wit: atlantic, pacific, napa, lake autistic, one of the asian shards.. balhei(sp).. i was basically born and raised on atl

btw.. this is sonofa..

6. love2winalot

love2winalot Guest

Umm, you must have go disconnected, as your name got cut off after you said this is sonofa.........:lol: Weeeeee. Yea there is a LOT to catch up on.

7. I can help you out on Pacific if you decide to make that your new home.

8. drinkbeerallday

drinkbeerallday Visitor

i decided to just start a new account and fool around for 14 days playing. maybe if i get interested in reactivate my old account and re tool everything

9. I can always help you on Atlantic.
    Let me know.

10. drinkbeerallday

drinkbeerallday Visitor

i was thinking of doing ATL because it's the most popular shard. is that still true?

11. Hunter Moon

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I haven't played more than 6 or 7 other shards, but from what I hear and I saw on those few I tried out, Atlantic is by far the most active. If you don't beg for stuff at the bank but just ask for general help, people usually end up helping you far beyond what you ask for. The beggars have kind of soured a lot of people on helping out unless they can tell your serious about being new and wanting to play again. I am at the Atlantic Brit bank on and off gating to my shop or buying items so holler at me if you decide on Atlantic and I will also try to help how I can.

Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic

12. sonofa

sonofa Guest

well then... ty all for the offers of help.. i'm still weighing options.. but as soon as i choose, i'll be renewing my subscriptions, then go walkabout to see what i see..

ty again for the help.. sucks all the old board info is lost.. hope they get that recovered quick like.

13. Malk

Malk Guest

Damn I'm a noob on this thing. :gun:

Oh well back to being a noob. :sad2:

I see I'm not the only one though. Anyone have an idea when all this will be fixed?

Malk

14. Devil_Woman

Devil_Woman Guest

:lol: