1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ok, so where are the strangers?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lucy of Kenton, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Lucy of Kenton

Lucy of Kenton Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Not been one in europa all day. is it broken?

2. blerick

blerick Guest

I can't find one on origin today either. Yesterday, participated in killing 4. Seems to be broke to me. :(

3. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Europa is totally empty... and I´m a bit annoyed. Wasted most of my day-off-work for searching those, just to find out after around 4 hours of stupid running, that there isn´t a single piece of them to be found :(

4. love2winalot

love2winalot Guest

They appearence is totally random, as to when and where. Most likely to stop people from scripting them.

5. Dragon Mist

Dragon Mist Guest

Don't feel bad, I have been looking on Baja all day and havent seen one either.

6. Emil IsTemp

Emil IsTemp Guest

Have you been killing critters besides the strangers? Desipise various levels is where ive seen all 3 that ive helped with.. and i highly doubt you can stand somewhere and script these things...

If anything, you can be scripting on lizzardmen, and this guy walks by...

7. Doomsday Dragon

Doomsday Dragon Visitor

Fought one of these at server up today it had spawned before the server went down and did have the new loot after server up but 6 hours later no one had seen another spawn since and I also ran through every anti-virtue dungeon looking for another nothing turned up though.

8. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

So what is the new loot? Do the gems and gold still go all over the place?

9. Doomsday Dragon

Doomsday Dragon Visitor

Yeah but along with them is lots and lots of decent loot armor weapons jewels talismans and so on along with peerless ingredients minor artifacts and even crimson cinctures. Minor artifacts and crimson cinctures do not drop on every one but they do drop it was confirmed!

Seriously though we need some official word on the status of the strangers whats the deal why aren't they spawning today?

10. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

atlantic broken also.
    my guess is the loot fix , providing rumors are true about minor arties and crimsons dropping all over the ground .. wasn't ment to be loot that good so they got pulled and are being fixed.
    my guess anyhow

11. Emil IsTemp

Emil IsTemp Guest

Could also be done spawning.. like the quickness of Andrew..

Maybe he found what he was looking for?

If theyre def done spawning, I found what Im looking for :)

*looks at gems*

12. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I doubt it why would they bother fixing the chest so they wouldn't be empty if they were just going to end it right after.

Some news would be nice so we know if we should even bother looking anymore.

Has anyone tried other dungeons lately to see if maybe he just switched dungeons?

13. No reports of Myxkion's "day planner" having been looted ... so no verifiable answer available ...

Possible that it is either or both, blessed/insured and remains with 'is essence ...

just saying ... :cool: