1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ok so where is everyone?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kage, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

[TNT] I have seen a few of you on mainly only Mono, Krystal, and Green...

[LOW] I never see any of you guys anymore did you all quit? Trying Darkfall?

What is the deal?

[V] you guys ran for a two or three weeks and now I never see but maybe one or two of you guys in the house next to Krystals...

[JSV/WCB] or whatever you guys are now I hardly see you guys either...

Has everyone just up and quit?

2. Nickster

Nickster Guest

I just joined Servants of LOW while i finish my training, have seen a far few on over the last few days, perhaps you missed them, i have been on too but hunting :)

3. Ru TnT

Ru TnT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

working 3rd shift. usually around a few hours in the mornings after work, and fri/sat nights.

4. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

If you happened to be in a different faction you might see more TNT...

I'm blue, your blue yadda, yadda, yadda....

5. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

They still play, everyone on this shard just runs stealth

6. Animal form, Greater Dragons, Cursed/Faction Arties is what happened. I'm not shutting off my accounts (yet) but, if there is nobody to fight within the first few minutes of logging in, I just go play something or somewhere else.

Kage, you're one of the vets I'm hoping feels my pain; Siege has basicly become another Trammel Shard. In fact, it is now EASIER to train many skills, and in fact MUCH easier to make a tamer on Siege than any other shard (but we really needed those changes to the gaining system...I mean, look how many people flocked here when we made it easier to gain).

Making Siege more Trammel like in order to entice new population has in fact had the opposite effect. The challenges that enticed determined vets to try a new shard are gone. Faction Arties make me feel like I may as well play a shard with a decent population. Devs and Trammies ruined Siege.

7. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

People won't flock here because the shard is broken.

Nobody wants to hunt monsters because it's not worth the time/effort to waste hours on end and walk way with *maybe* something worth it.

Nobody wants to PvP and lost 1mil + so Siege is nothing but a shard full of stealth ninja templates... looking for other cowards who are also hiding/stealthing around.

Which is the reason we don't ever see anyone.

They are hiding/stealthing around looking for those hiding/stealthing around. Just ask Ru TnT... he's having the time of his life. :loser:

yay!

:danceb:

8. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Oh so if we go back to SL you are saying we will see you guys again?

I doubt it but who knows we may talk it over ans see since V are no longer flooding SL I hardly see them anymore so who knows maybe we will make a move back to SL and the ugly horses...

9. Critical Gaming

Critical Gaming Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I'm for going SL if that will bring back more fights =\

10. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Busy with real life. I've logged in maybe 3 hours the last 2 weeks...la

11. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

Yet you've been posting on stratics all day every day.

hmmm..... lalala

12. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

I try to log in, the last time I REALLY played this is how it went...

*Gate to Blighted*
    Neo pops on screen
    Neo: All kill *hide*
    Speedy: *Invis* *Meteor swarm*
    Speedy: *Invis* *Meteor swarm*
    You see Monolith!
    Mono: Nerve strike, lightning strike
    Neo: All kill
    Speedy: Gheal, run, invis, curse, exp corpseskin, fs, painspike
    Mono: *run*
    Speedy: *runs*
    You see Krystal!
    You see Hattori Hanzo!
    You see Tyrion!
    Tyrion: *dismount*
    Monolith: *nerve strike*
    Neo: All kill! *hide*
    Hattori: All kill! *hide*
    Krystal: *armor ignore*
    Speedy: *faceplant*
    TnT: Lolownedamirite?

That was pretty much the last time I played. When I realized everyone on the shard has hiding, and if you DO try to fight out numbered, it's not enough, no one cares about having fun anymore, only a win.

13. Nickster

Nickster Guest

i wont be running hiding and know may more who don't when i left new there were 10 -12 players who i would hunt with fairly regular and all said they are training chars to PvP so once our chars are done there will be more more of us to fight, also i know quite a few others that don't use hiding, i blame spring break at the moment :)

14. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

It is getting nice out, nice sunny day > uo.

15. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

This too. Now that I can actually run outside rather than on a ****ty treadmill/track, I do that in the early morning, then work til early evening and on weekends I go to the park, or fish a lot. It's just hard to let UO take priority now.

16. TheScoundrelRico

Is it really that difficult for you to comprehend? Let me draw you a little picture.

Stratics posting - done from the office
    UO playing - done from home

If I can post on Stratics all day, but don't have time to log into UO...could it possibley mean that my r/l outside of work has been busy, yet my time in the office is not? I know it's hard for you to wrap your head around. If you need further clarification, please let me know...la

17. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I think KOC leaving Minax will have a great effect on PVP, it seems for now we are the only guild fielding pvpers.

As far as hiding, I would love nothing more the dropping that crap off my archer and putting resist and alchy back on.

When I made my first two char here on Siege I laughed at people with Hiding/Ninja/Stealth that soon ended as I found myself dying like a dog.

I would be all for a day when we all agree to take off hiding, I'm sure people have other skills on a stone they would love on their toon!!

Maybe 4/20 should be no hiding on Siege day, along with other things...

18. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I only see one thing happening if we was to leave Minax... Neo, Hat, Tom, and any other tamer you guys have....

19. archite666

archite666 Guest

V is certainly around.

Me and keening have been making our pressence felt, just ask TnT.

Caeser is at camp and will be back in like...umm I think one week, his schedule is 3 on and 3 off.

So generally in the off week we are more spread out, since people only get on her and there. Also I work like a mad man during the week.

On the weekends you certainly see: Me, death tax, gujek, and nadal.

We are taking on a few more select people, will be increasing our numbers slightly.

Heres an idea, how about KOC split up? Since they seem to be the powerhouse right now.

Saw like 8 of you on last weekend. I don't know if its just how things are going or if its intentional but it seems like were going back to smaller guilds, which is definitly a good thing. The past few fights iv been in, there has been at least 3-4 guilds involved.

Pretty sweet I guess.

20. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

So, a guild that rarely has people on should split up due to having numbers on one weekend out of how many months? GREAT CONCEPT.

Thanks for the laugh though. . .

21. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Kage, I do understand what your coming from about siege being so inactive lately. I will feeling the same way a few days ago. However I realized Siege still has a decent player base, checking boards/icq most people are still getting on, fights are still happening from time to time, just not in huge massive fights because most of the guilds decides KOC have been unable to field more than 3 lately. Just most of us are real busy with work or real life things atm. I feel it will pick up in the short future. But untill then just enjoy the small fights. From my view what I've been seening is a few small fights with wcb / tnt / v (1-3 guys) then KOC comes out with like 8 and everyone just leaves.

22. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Yeah, we roll deep 24/7. . . :wall: Good job at picking up where Cash left off.

23. Nakukak

Nakukak Sage
    Stratics Veteran

DEVIL BE GONE!

Oh Dear Jesus Christ, Help me Vanish or Banish this foul deamon!

24. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

Maybe this is difficult to comprehend? Let me draw you a little picture.

No one cares about what you have to say... la?

25. TheScoundrelRico

The funny part is, you seem to care, since you bother replying to me, and keeping track of my post count...la

26. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Dude, Hat has logged one time on 5 weeks and I only really PVM with Tom, so the reason you are in Minax is Neo?

I find that hard to believe, while Neo has pvp skills on that char, he is no match for the Shard Dominating KOC Machine!!!

Man up and switch back to a different faction...I forgot who posted about how much better your guild is then all of the others on Siege, I guess he left out the part about your fear of one tamer?

27. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

You should try crying less and playing more.... lalala :thumbsup:

28. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

I dunno why we went minax, but I can tell you I can't stand farming silver in just blighted grove, standing in line behind my guildmates just for my turn.

I really wish they would let us hunt for silver outside of felucca...

and besides the point; support the UHall thread to put a 2 second timer between hiding and stealth. It's rather ridiculous how much of this shard is abusing hide/stealth then turning around and wondering why we don't see people when wandering around. :dunce:

29. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Man up and stop making excuses as to why you guys fail so much.

30. TheScoundrelRico

Crying? If I recall correctly, it's you that is crying over on Uhall about not being able to handle those mean ole ninjas...la

31. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Why should we switch? We was minax long ago before TNT ever even existed it does not mean we own the faction... But we like the faction we hate the SL base we hate the SL horses and we have all always been a big fan of Minax...

I am sorry this bothers you and you guys can't man up as you say and join another faction...

So if it really bothers you soooooo much then do like you said man up and join another faction....

Minax has and always will be my home... I have been in the Minax faction pretty much since it was introduced...

32. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

FAIL... :wall:

33. TheScoundrelRico

Have a guild war (timed and have points awarded with the guild war feature) between KoC and TnT. The winner gets to choose who stay in Minax, and who leaves.

*stirs pot*

...la

34. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

This would be you crying.

This would be me handing you a tissue... lalala.

35. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

:dunce:

36. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Why should we switch? We was minax long ago before TNT ever even existed it does not mean we own the faction... But we like the faction we hate the SL base we hate the SL horses and we have all always been a big fan of Minax...

I am sorry this bothers you and you guys can't man up as you say and join another faction...

So if it really bothers you soooooo much then do like you said man up and join another faction....

Minax has and always will be my home... I have been in the Minax faction pretty much since it was introduced...

Which one is the real reason first post or second??? me thinks the first...

37. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

This works both ways, which one is the real excuse for your constant crying? That you can't attack on tamers? Having too many incompetent players in your guild? Not having competent cross healers to keep you up and going in the PvP scene? *Edit* Because you're blue?

Please, pick one, or just say, "Okay Sakie, I fail and you're right in all the above."

:thumbsup:

38. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

What the hell do you do in Minax anyways? Besides Kats daily "OMG DIS IS UR FACTION PRINCESS LEADERESS SENDING HUGGLES AND TOODLES TO MY MINIONS" a few times a day...

WHAT THE HELL do you do in Minax. The only thing you turds ever do is hide in Krystals house (Luna,) Stealth around looking for NEW to kill (Krystal and company,) Bring blue Myth to a faction fight (Java and company,) stealth around looking for a cheap kill (Luna,) or be no where to be found.

You don't do champ spawns.

You don't do Sigil guarding.

and

You don't field real fighters (only stealthers... even your freaking mages are ninja stealthers.) EDIT: I like how sakie described it better... see his above post, k tks.

So the moral of this storytime? Just get out of our faction and just stand around the NEW guild house waiting for newbies to kill or sit in Krystals house waiting for 10+ to log on so you can finally stealth out and *try* to fight... in Luna.

seriously. :next:

39. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

:next:

40. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

LMFAO :coco:

41. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Dude, please remember that KOC is the guild that switched not TNT ( in the year I have been here), so if any one failed it is your guild, do you really think anyone believes you switched due to the Horse color?? LMAO

I wish we had the level of PVPer in TNT that KOC has, I will stipulate that on average KOC is the best PVP Guild on Siege;the fact remains that for whatever reason your guild joined Minax period.

The best thing is that with our ragtag, non crosshealing bunch of support chars we still kill KOC, because with all of the great things that KOC has and does you do have one thing that no one else on the shard has, Huge Ego's and that and that alone is why you die, so who is failing, me with my guild and it's limitations our any member of KOC on a power trip getting dropped 3 v 1...

Enough board PVP see you in game and have a nice day!

42. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

See us in game? It must get boring watching us from inside the house?

43. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

This is really all that's needed, but thanks for further posting.

44. Bruin

Bruin Guest

Wow, a very thoughtful, useful suggestion that makes use of game mechanics that probably have never been used - that would be a great way to solve this problem.

And it's going to be completely ignored as it looks like it already has....

45. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I love that idea but they would not go for it.

46. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

QFT

47. Goron

Goron Guest

I didn't read the thread but I'll respond:

I was busy last week.
    Managed to buy a house.

I am back now; in game; and I only have hide and/or stealth on one character anymore (Ok, so i did read enough to see speedy whining about stealth).

sooo.... lets fight!

48. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

No, you guys rarely ever come out to fight because normally KOC wont even come out unless they have numbers.....

49. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

And so Stortytime begins... Gather around boys and girls :D

50. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Ugh everyone stop BSing

-Death Tax, TnT sucks and they rely on tamers.
    -LOW you're never on here anymore, you're safe.
    -Kage you would only log on when we had numbers or had our best members on such as me, Sake, and Chicken. Not to say I didn't do the same, but the #'s statements are true, because we did it.