1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Tech Help] Ok sooo

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Cear Dallben Dragon, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I was really hoping we would just be able to macro a button for dont move/let me face a direction. alas can one of you LUA people tell me a toggle macro for turning auto navigate on/off

2. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

Sorry but, I am not sure I understand the request? you just want to hit "down" and face down? or You are looking to make a macro for toggling the "auto run around objects"? Perhaps I am missing the point entirely :p

3. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

some will remember you used to be able to hold control down and you could face walls without auto navigating around them. I'm looking for a way to recreate this with the new EC functions.

4. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

Oh I see now, that will take some more thought on the matter. I guess no one else has any idea how to do this either so, until I, or anyone else, figures it out I am sorry. =\