1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ok TnT No More Mr. Nice Guy ...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Hef, Feb 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hef

Hef Guest

You guys are going to get the same treatment that I was given but worse. I have been nothing but honorable on the field with u guys. But that **** is over ...

2. Soap Bubble

Soap Bubble Visitor

And so begins the "You didnt honor my insurance claim on my faction items" rant thread. Or maybe "You guys ganked me 10 vs 1 at the silver spawn keeping me from getting more unbalanced items, and I didnt make it inside my house".

*grabs popcorn for story time*

3. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

/agreed

4. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

No---king ed its called an agreement, and when all party's agree and come to a compromise and someone stabs ya in the back, its obviously the person who got stabed fault's Right????

they have no reason for being upset???
    If it was us from KoC that did that!! You would love to jump all over that wouldnt ya?? you move to whatever side suits your argument....Just Shut up king ed, these forums were so much better when you were gone

5. Soap Bubble

Soap Bubble Visitor

Whatever Sir.
    Rant all you like, I just got double butter flavor. I would have loved to met this King Ed guy before that character quit the game. He obviously meant alot to you people. All I ever hear about is him. Gwendar talks very highly of him. While she seems to have a lower opinion of some of you that at one time was in the alliance she was in.

6. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

king ed please refrain from sending me pms...

lowell, *gets popcorn ready*

wow ur so cool queeen ed

7. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

You will never be respected for what you have said and done to good people in this game and the whole shard knows exactly what and who you are as a person, your jonnyrockstar behind a monitor and a keyboard just like monolith, but when the rubber meets the road, your a chicken **** behind those pixels, you wouldnt come close to saying those things face to face to people would ya???

8. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Guess who is awake... Don't ask why. *turns green*
    It is getting a bit personal in here.
    I will be looking into this matter deeper...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.