1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) ok what are your 7 characters

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by TimberWolf, Oct 24, 2014.

1. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I want to hear what are your 7 favorite characters....all have to be on one account! And why of course

2. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

3. MareJadeSky

MareJadeSky Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran K^S

dont need the 7th char slot i have 2 account

4. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

I hate all my characters, they are stuck up and aloof.

MareJadeSky likes this.
  5. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well TW I don't categorize my characters by template anymore as with soulstones templates for me change based on the situation. So I'll give you an idea of what my main account looks like with an idea of the general use for each character.

Character 1 - PvM Mage, human - (usually named Podolak, which is the case on Catskills) - Tamer, mystic or necro/spellweaving
    Character 2 - Dexxer, elf - A blue dexxer may be setup as a sampire, bushido healer, pvp archer, etc.
    Character 3 - Crafter, gargoyle
    Character 4 - PvP Mage, human - Can be setup as a pure scribe mage, pure parry mage, nox mage, mystic mage, necro/spellweaving mage. Sometimes red, sometimes not. On Catskills this slot is blue as I haven't had any reds on Cats in over a year.
    Character 5 - Dexxer, gargoyle - pretty much the same template, bushido thrower. I usually just use for pvm.
    Character 6 - Dexxer, human - Usually an archer variant, sometimes red, sometimes blue.
    Character 7 - Mage, gargoyle - Usually setup with taming or mysticism. Generally used for pvp

I have been primarily playing slot 4 since VvV hit. I also play my thief which is on a secondary account.

6. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

Character 1 - Human Crafter who also does all my buying/selling
    Character 2 - Human Crafter that has the rest of the craft skills that didn't fit onto #1
    Character 3 - Human Swordsman/Paladin for pvm
    Character 4 - Elf Archer/Stealther for pvp
    Character 5 - Human Mage/Tamer for pvm
    Character 6 - Elf Pure Mage for pvm
    Character 7 - Gargoyle Thrower for both pvp and pvm

All characters are blue.

7. MareJadeSky

MareJadeSky Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran K^S

PLus it say what my char are under my post

8. Dag Nabbit

Dag Nabbit Seasoned Veteran

Toon #1) Kelton Jorvin. My 'glass cannon' and most useful character over all. He can fit in as a solid 2nd healer, and RC summoner, at champ spawns by keeping the gdragon alive if the tamer gets into trouble. Template is Mage, spellweaver, mystic, and the support skills of eval int, focus, and meditation. This one is my main gold earner.

Toon #2) William Jorvin. My main RP toon (when I get to be around other roleplayers. My work schedule is crazy). William is my pvm paladin and is the one I use to work up the virtues the most. Striving to have "knight" in as many virtues as possible.

Toon#3) Dag Nabbit. Main crafter and Stratics name sake. Blacksmith,fletcher, and tailor.

Toon #4) Lebrun. Secondary crafter and used to be my former main roleplay character years ago. Now is my resource gatherer and alchemist.

Toon #5) Aya Kaede. Basic crate thief and stealther.

Toon#6) Bryce Darroch. Sampire in the making. May attempt to RP with this toon later after the training is done.

Toon #7) Currently empty. I usually leave one slot open for throw-away characters.

9. Norrar

Norrar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Va'lis: NecroNox Mage
    Esidor: Mystic Weaver Bush Chiv Archer
    ????: ??????????????
    Isonu: Bush Chiv Swordsman
    ????: ??????????????
    Haedirn: Bard Tamer
    Va'lis#2 : Crafty

10. Alaundril Do"Rhett

I've only got two on Catskills currently.
    Alaundril: My Drow Dexer
    Tebryn: My Drow Mage

I love mages but RP wise I love playing Alaundril.

11. SlayerofBunnys

SlayerofBunnys Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

The seven on my main account:
    1) SlayerofBunnys - human male - swords/chiv/bushido
    2) Charlene Foxtrot - human female - mage/alch/scribe
    3) Pitt - human male - T-hunter with provoke/music - at one point was pure with detect hidden and remove traps, but was more useful to clients with a little offence
    4) Q T Pie - human female - archer/weaver/chiv
    5) Nobody - human male - craftsman (smith/tailor/tinker/fletcher/miner/carp/arms lore)
    I have the Whispering Roses for each of the above so they have been around a while
    6) Snow Barsinister - human male - basically a mess. was created for possible pvp but never really went anywhere. Only skills above 65 are focus since it was never locked and GM smith for BODS. (for the name think Snow from Game of Thrones and the bar sinister from old family crests)
    7) Liam Luxley - gargoyle male - imbuer/provoker (to get loyalty for Queen's Forge) and then smith/tailor for more BODs

my other account was semi-inherited (at one point it was shared between 5 players, I am the only remaining). The account has many partial characters across multiple shards
    The Catskill 7 are:
    1) Sean Dillon - male human - swords/chiv/lumberjack - Reigning Vesper Woodsman - also often kept nearby to save/res Pitt on a T-hunt or res Slayer in the Void Pool
    2) Singeing Raynes - human female - craftperson
    3) Brewster - human male - craft person - was shield transferred from Sonoma
    4) Ms Understood - mid level thief, never fully completed
    5) Alyssia Stormson - human female - mace/weaver and smith for BODs
    6) Strummer - human male - Bard - was shield transferred from Lake Austin
    7) Tess - female elf - tamer in progress

MareJadeSky likes this.
  12. MareJadeSky

MareJadeSky Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran K^S

Slayer, Sean is a killer char he rock the woodmen event every month i swear u r vesper most rocking lumberjack next to my self :)

13. SlayerofBunnys

SlayerofBunnys Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Sean has been working on trying to find some new spots to chop. Many of the good places seem to have reset since the last publish :(
    On the bright side that is the reason for recent extra donations :)

MareJadeSky likes this.
  14. MareJadeSky

MareJadeSky Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran K^S

we love every min of it.