1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ok, what is going on?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by hollythor, Mar 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hollythor

hollythor Guest

Can't go to any other lot, then when I re-log...it sticks at 35% Sockets sterilized. Anyone else having this problem? Happening now.

2. Pauline

Pauline Guest

same here on both accounts, same with 2 of my friends as well

3. mike1977

mike1977 Guest

Yes...having same problem here.

4. hollythor

hollythor Guest

ugh, honestly! This game is getting quite annoying!

5. Oh those nasty, dirty little socketses.

Me too, same problem.

6. hollythor

hollythor Guest

OMG, I couldn't even get online PERIOD!!! Not even to check the internet! WOW, that was a nasty bugger. Anyone else get kicked off their regular internet service?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok Folks, Go patch the game. went to ea land . com and redownlaod the game DO NOT UNISTALL . it comes up with a repair option. Just click the download button. do this then start the game . pick tso it will update the updater and it will restart the game . I did this now I am back on. I do this all the time when I get errors. It fixes the game. edit ....save your shortcut strings. the update takes them out . no need to worry about tso client patch. just save the main shortcut string

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Lets keep the issue to one thread please. Linky The one with the most posts wins. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.