1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ok.... what is going with Origin.

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by gunneroforgin, Nov 10, 2008.

1. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I have lost connection to Origin twice in the hour?

2. proctor

proctor Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I hope this gets fixed soon. Can we get a word on what's going on? Don't really matter who just swomeone that knows. LOL

3. Zachery

Zachery Guest

the server isnt on the list for me :(:(

4. MercyMixed

MercyMixed Guest

Server keeps dropping and when I get back I take my character home and log out. When I log in again she is in the dungeon she just left. That is rolling back time and has three times in a row.

5. yeah i dont have origin on my list of shards either...

i remember reading about a shard the other day got rolled back 2 days
    ( i think at least 2 days) not cool.. all the days skill gains etc shot to hell..hopefully?? it will work out..?

6. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

Four times for me now and I'm not going to keep bothering with trying to play. I can just see me getting 100+ plants tended and having to redo it later.:cursing:

7. Lady Tiger

Lady Tiger Guest

Larisa got bored and stole origin...someone make her put it back

8. Larissa give back the shard damn you !!!!
    *Shakes Fist*

9. gunneroforgin

Stratics Veteran

Oh come on now. It is not Larissa's fault. Larrisa!

10. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

Gah. I actually have time to play and we can't. Guess I'll clean out my kitchen cabinets.

11. gunneroforgin

Stratics Veteran

I just saw this post on UO Herald:

We're currently investigating a crashing issue on the Origin shard and it is currently unavailable. We do not have an ETA as to when it will become available but we are working to get it back as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience everyone!

12. Latobian

Latobian Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Man.. figures! I got off early today and went grocery shopping. Then came home, opened the door and was met with the nauseating smell of poo. My dog got sick in his crate. :( No matter.. I'll clean it up, bathe him then put groceries away and unwind with some UO!

Now I'm gonna go unwind with something else.. lol... hoping it's back up soon! :)

13. gunneroforgin

Stratics Veteran

I think i will go have a Margarita *starts humming margaritaville*

14. Intrepida

Intrepida Guest

Well I finaly called and you would never belive they didnt even konw it was down even there head of Customer support ot Phone Tech support heheh go fig. Dont hold your breath we dont mater enough to them

15. Trinsie

Trinsie Guest

:( Been waiting all day and still isn't up.

Time to watch movies I guess.

16. gunneroforgin

Stratics Veteran

Oh origin is back up... nope down again.

17. Crow

Crow Guest

Take it as a blessing

18. Lady Tiger

Lady Tiger Guest

Crow did it I know it ;P

19. gunneroforgin

Stratics Veteran

You know those Crows, always getting in to stuff and squaking about it, CAw! caw!

20. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

I had a really lousy day yesterday and wanted to relax with UO. I think I found the secret to success in the game finally. The shard must be down for hours. What little I had connected yesterday I spent searching for black pumpkins. When the server came back up awhile ago, I found 6 black pumpkins (including Sakkarah's) and placed a keep in Tram in a nice spot. I have NEVER placed a keep on a production shard. :)

21. Multani

Multani Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

lol I have given away 2 castle's now on Origin cause this shard is that dead lol.

22. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

Yeah, it's pretty slow. I'm just liking the extra storage now. :)

23. Intrepida

Intrepida Guest

Some how we need to attack some more players one idea is get a good player town going and activities and post them. this would take a team of active players each doing their part but would be very possible to start attacting more good players and at the same time we could all have fun together.

Oh speaking of Houseing anyone know anything about this Tyrant Fellow that has like 19 houses vert non of them used. Seams odd that he would name all his toons the same name or is that just me hehehhee :)

Trepida

24. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

The person you speak of is a sore subject around Origin. :) I think he's slacking though. I personally have placed 5 times in the past couple months in Zento proper. (I keep moving). Awhile back that wouldn't have been possible. A few ago one of his plots was decaying, but unfortunately he refreshed just in time.

25. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

If anyone who lost pets on Monday needs some company or help to go out and get replacements, I'd be happy to go with you. I have a fairly decent peace tamer that can help with peacing and/or taming, although she's human so she can't tame cu sidhe. She's got a greater dragon that's about half-trained, so she can help with killing greater dragons to force new ones to spawn if needed.

Just drop me a PM if you want some company.

26. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I lost my rune beetle and a Bake that was decent, never have gotten a greater Drag. I'd take the help if you are willing.

27. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Sorry...I borrowed it for a bit....I'm greedy....

Ya'll can have it back now :)

28. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Sent you a PM, Viquire. Just holler when you're ready.

29. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Yeah if anyone needs a pet let me know, I have two old school unicorns that eat meat and not fruit, a WW that was transformed into a ratman WAY long time ago that never changed back, I never take him out but he's pretty cool. I have a mare, a warhorse, a rune beetle, a purple bunny lol, Umm a few Cu's I think pretty decently trained, a regular WW....and I think that's it.

If any tamer needs one of these magnificent pets shoot me a PM I'll meet with you in game. :)

30. Multani

Multani Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Can I have the warhorse ?!?!?

31. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

LoL, I was so happy to have one. Then I looked at its power rating of 2 stars and all my hopes were dashed.

32. Multani

Multani Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I think she meant the Dread Warhorse, atleast I am hoping! :mf_prop:

33. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

LOL yes I meant my Dread Warhorse...never even named it...poor thing :(

34. Lady Tiger

Lady Tiger Guest

even after stableing my dragon on my other tamer it still went wild in my house. Good thing I was able to retame it.

see I told you Larisa borrowed the shard. I think she was trying to mass decorate for the holidays.