1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

ok... where did the fortune teller at Haven bank come from?

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by iLLegal Means, May 8, 2014.

1. iLLegal Means

iLLegal Means Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 18, 2008
    there is a fortune teller that popped up at New Haven's bank... where'd she come from? Didn't know what to ask, so I asked her "will I be happy?", and she showed me three cards... one for the past, one for the question asked, and one for the future. The card for the question asked was the death card...and the card for the future was the fool... so does this mean I'll die happy or I won't be happy til I die?
  2. Venora Rhyse

Venora Rhyse Adventurer

Feb 17, 2014
    Ooh never noticed a fortune teller there before. If I remember right they had an attendant that you could choose from a token years back with age of shadows I believe, and the fortune teller was one of the options. Maybe someone nearby had it? I have no idea, sorry.

For the cards, I think all the answers were random where it's just more for fun type of thing. If you really want to know what the cards mean I think you'll have to search up Tarot Cards. I just know the death card doesn't always mean death, it's also like a rebirth.