1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ok Whos responsible for my lag and discons?

Discussion in 'UO Resources' started by Duncan McDermott, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Duncan McDermott

Duncan McDermott Seasoned Veteran

Everything has run great since I returned until about 10AM est today. From then on all day I have had high packet loss, high ms, and frequent disconnects. I ran uotrace many times to see where the problem might be. I never did find one bad hop. I live in Va. and play GL. When I ran the Comcast speed test my down loads were just a bit slower noting some hesitations during the test. Uploads were about half what the normally are.
    Am I alone in this issue today? Thought maybe it was weather related? Also thought maybe the team was messing with the game as this was their first day back from the holiday?

2. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I've been getting network error connection lost for a while now. But only if I'm standing around. I'm not getting the usual warning about being idle. Also even if I'm moving stuff around going through chests i get dropped. If this is some kind of new code to prevent macroing, it's only preventing playing at this point for me.

3. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

gotta be some terrorist attack.