1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OK wtf happened to the board pvp?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sir Ha-ward, May 1, 2008.

1. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

Myst has been MIA for a few days, Scorn seems to have found a significant other(finally) , goodguy has chilled out for some reason, Kat hasnt gotten on anyone , homegrown hasnt called anyone out, Shak hasnt ripped on anyone, Mono hasnt posted in a bit, king edward is just a joke but still gets people in his posts laughing at him... my question is WTF is going on Siege? This used to be an interesting forum, now everyone is on Ritalin or some [censored]. I mean cmon, you guys are letting Kelmo down here, I know he dont like these carefree and care bear posts that everyones doing. I bet right now Petra and Kelmo are just sitting there staring at the boards cause no one is giving them anything to do. So please guys, for Kelmo and Petra, can we atleast get a little drama stirred here?

2. all the cool people people in the tnt aliance have their own board... and strange and kage arnt playing right now so theres half the posts already. im really only good at making fun of what other people say so i dont have much to work with.

3. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

Ya , but i been on and off those forums , never see any good "rips" on folks on there.

4. You don't see what goes on in the party room though...

5. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

Rly? Access plz?

6. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

It was the one mod. You know the crazy one? Scared everyone off.

7. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

Ummm, gotta be a bit more specific when you say crazy mod.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

*chuckles*

9. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Ummm, gotta be a bit more specific when you say crazy mod.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uvango or something like that. My memory isn't what it used to be.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I would fight you Nico... I cheat though. *smiles*

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Post deleted by QueenZen

12. Guest

Guest Guest

goodguy chilled out? NEVAH!

just been busy with life ya know got a new job working for the man and the man expects you to work a lot!

13. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

Ah , there you are, thought i was gonna have to post pics to lure you out. Now im still worried about the others i mentioned

14. Azural Kane

Azural Kane Guest

<blockquote><hr>

So I am carrying kelmo's baby...

in a raft

down the Minoc river....

to it's real mother...

Magnolia.

[/ QUOTE ]

L.
    O.
    L.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG]

Well that would make a new zergie alliance ya know...that offspring would start a guild empire then ...and call it. . KNOT or some such thing. KoT TcT something