1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

ok ??!!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Drakelord, Sep 8, 2009.

1. You need to make the blue named Quest NPC Yellow named and invul to harm, was leading one back to a quest location and a lamer goes and kills it with mind blast and then tell me to get a real char that does not need to stealth.

Now come on, I pay for my upgrade to have a little fun with the "Crate" thief in the dungeons, I already got an level 9 arty which is cool and was looking around when I found this Blue named NPC request help to the human area. So I was talking the LONG walk back and this lamer goes and kills it.

2. Ack that does sound like something that needs fixed..would stink to be goign through a long quest and have this happen.. ;(

3. ya there the one quest where you have to fine three down there. Not going to take it now since any lamer could stop it

4. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

especially if they get their grubby little tenticles on them.