1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Okay - DSFASFA houses

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by T_Amon_from_work, Jul 2, 2008.

1. I do still have the list several of us compiled of these beasts. EA has announced that they are wanting data on EA-owned housing (see the Herald notice at uo.com), so I plan on submitting the list.

Maybe we can get these taken care of!

2. feath

feath Guest

They didn't track the houses they took from scripters?!
    someone should be :blushing:

3. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

SWEET , saves me the time of going around writing them all down. :party:

4. Those may be in the EA-owned category.

I got email verification from the contact person in the Herald notice ... she will gladly accept the entire list of DSFASFA housing! Sooo, soon as I get home tonight it will be sent off to EA. Woohoo!

I happen to know a spot that if 2 of these places drop a castle just **might** fit.

5. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Woot! Thanks for saving us all a bunch of time! :grouphug:

6. I don't think you were here yet, but Basara, Fran Fury, myself and others went DSFASFA-hunting all over Tram. We got the coords for the house sign, I eliminated what appeared to be duplicates then jeremy got the list - more than once.

I don't expect overnight drops, but these DSFASFA units should offer nothing to IDOCers anyway - they are unoccupied and never have been.

7. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

That was posted over in UHall :)

8. Thanks - she had responded to me that they believed the list was in hand, but invited a send ennyhoo.

9. Parsifal

Parsifal Guest

I was at the meetup in Austin, Texas last year and I spoke with Jeremy personally about this. I followed up that conservation with an e-mail to her with the list of all the houses and their locations. Nothing was ever done. I do not have the faith in this current team to ever address this issue and it would not suprise me if these houses are here for another year or longer.

Please prove me wrong!

10. Tycolby

Tycolby Guest

Dam He laid down the Slap on that one!!!!:owned:

11. Faith

Faith Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

what does DSFASFA stand for

12. Tek

Tek Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

13. DebiHIS