1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Okay, I know I'm new, BUT

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Animal_Control, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Someone PlEaSe stop that blue squeaker avatar! I looked at it for 5 seconds and was almost thunderstruck by its senseless, mocking dance. Realistically, I cannot identify or categorize the blob, so i cannot lasso and lock it up.:sad4:

Everyone else's appears to fit in this forum. I cant understand why nobody else has critiqued this thing.

Please moderators...please. :)
  2. Granjell

Granjell Guest

There is no need to worry about, lasso or lock up poor Bloo. He's a harmless (?) imaginary friend of a little boy named Max, and apparently of a little girl named Kathy. The only problem he might pose would be to those who are "imagination-challenged."
  3. Sarcatstic

Sarcatstic Guest

Ok this just came out! The party cannons have a net feature to use to catch jumping blobs! Once again toontown will be a safer place to run amuck!:lick:
  4. Granjell

Granjell Guest

safety nets are always a good idea.
  5. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

I think we might need a net for that rabid-looking chihuahua up there...then again, he might chew through it.
  6. Squeaker

Squeaker Guest

Just for that one boys.... The kitten is staying in her "I'm dreaming of snow" bloo outfit and will dance EVERY time I see you!

So take that! :danceb: