1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Okay - mebbe I'm a dunce

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Capn Kranky, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Capn Kranky

Capn Kranky Guest

I've looked through the threads on this new account management stuff and still cannot get into the pages.

I have what I **think** constitutes an EA master account ... one used for Pogo and UO. It has a password and email. I enter the email (as directed) and the password and it tells me it's no good.

Did I miss something? After all, all I want to do is kill my billing info. Mebbe I should try the phone method and say sc**w it?

2. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Your not the only one, used the one I have for yr's for EA & I get an error, says bla bla digits, I use the ones I have for each account & it's no good..wtf? Honestly I can cure it in one step, Cancel the gd credit card & say screw it to UO. Be 6 less accts they have to "Migrate"! Thank you for a lovely pia to get to our accounts migration, do you guys always have to mess things up when you try & fix something :mad:.