1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

okay new plan

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Mogluk, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

the ADHD has forced me look at a parray mage template.....

anyone have an arcane shield or vesper shield

I ahve a hero dyed one if anyone wants one cheap or for trade
  2. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

Or you could.. Run Cursed Arcane Shield / High DCI SCNP Throwaway shields and say.. bless something like

1/3 10+ DCI

With any of these mods

If you run cursed Arc shield and a 1/3 your at 2/3 meaning you only need a 0/2 (For the field) which are very easy to find with great mods.. or 0/3 for Max which can still be found with good mods.
  3. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

true but I don't have a 1/3 that I would call blessable... used to have a nice damage one but i sold many muuns ago. THought about that just figured would eb easier to get shield than a good 1/3
  4. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

I have one im willing to sell.. its not perfect but its nice..

1/3 Brace
    11 DCI
    16 LRC
    12 Phys resist
  5. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

I might be interested let me do a guild check and if nothing pops up meeb will come klomp lat agh take it from lat!!!!
  6. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

7. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 31, 2008
    What happen to the 1/3 you had with 15 DCI? You was telling me about it not to long ago...
  8. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

it was a 0/3 so I threw it back in my trash house, I thought I ICQ'd you about that?
    If I didn't meeb surri
  9. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Apr 3, 2004
    Is the Vesper Shield completely ruled out?

It's already 1/2, so All he'd need to do is find a 1/2 throw-away [or 1/3] and then another 0/1 or 0/2 with LMC, SDI, DCI which might be easier to find? Heck could even do 1/1 and a 0/3..

Of course I'm not a mage and don't proclaim to be, but it certainly seems that the Vesper Shield has some advantages. . .
  10. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    I like the 1/2 on the vesper shield, but I think the 15 dci on the arcane is probably more important?
  11. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

with dci *anything* blessed it will lower the cost of your whole suit (if trying to run max dci) compared to the vesper shield..

with the v shield you need multiple dci arties where as with a dci 1/3 you only need one..

1/3, sam helm, high scnp dci throwaway shield (easy to find)

compared to

dci casting, sam helm or agies of grace + heart of lion or vio courage or fey leggings.

1. maybe 400k (after you find a blessed casting dci jewel)
    2. possibly 700/900k depending on which arties you choose to run.
  12. Tigsalot

Tigsalot Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 25, 2001
    You belong in a tree Mo, cause your a nut