1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Okay Set it Off (Morpheous)

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by BloodRavenFL, Sep 16, 2009.

1. BloodRavenFL

BloodRavenFL Visitor

Lets be straight.

You can't 1v1 kill me. Ever. NEVER. EVER. The only time you did is para gank.

And then you para ganked me with Mixtape Messiah. Who is 10x better then you are.

And btw, Waxxing is 1v1 killing. You're MISUSING MY OWN DAMN MEME. ITS A 1V1 TAUNT DUMB ASS. ITS NOT A "LOLZ GANKED! WAXXXED!"

Jesus christ. Learn from your betters that you are garbage. Have your balls even dropped yet dude? Growing any hair in your pits?

Because seriously, I thin your a basement dwelling matrix inbred who probably cried his eyes out when Vader turned bad in Episode 3 and still argues over who shot first...

Han...

Or Greeto....

2. SetItOff

SetItOff Sage
    Stratics Veteran

:) and i dont live in a basement funny tho your pretty funn
    i hope things go well for you

3. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

Oh set, tell us more sweet little lies. . .
    How many girls have you humped on, boy? How many 'pumps' did you get in before you embarrassed yourself?
    How many guns do you have? Do they all run on ''C2'' (carbon?) like your bad-ass bb-gun?
    How much pot have you smoked, and does your cop-daddy know about it?

4. BloodRavenFL

BloodRavenFL Visitor

Pretty much my exact thoughts

5. suprshadow

suprshadow Guest

funny how BR comes on here and crys..

6. BloodRavenFL

BloodRavenFL Visitor

He spammed my meme after he ganked me 3v1 =P ****s tarded and only a 15yr old virgin such as he would do it. But that doesn't make it less irritating.