1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[BUG] Okay this is officially weird.

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Fink, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Fink

Fink Guest

I'm stealthing through the Yamotsu Mines, and I see all these items scattered about. Actually, I don't see items, I just see object handles; I'm scanning for stealables. I guess the items are behind terrain.

I see a recall rune, "auction this friday", cool. I pick it up & vow to check into it later & keep moving. Another rune, blank. Waste not, want not, I pick it up. "12th anniversary gift ticket". Nice, I'll use that. "Bag of Sending", score. I'm guessing by this stage that my pack's getting messy, so I open it up. Nope, everything's more or less as I'd want it. I keep going, finding more stuff. I go to drop it in, glance at my pack.. turns out these items are my own!

For some reason there are object handles, for all my inventory stuff, scattered all over the mine. Definitely the weirdest bug I've encountered yet. I've reported it but I thought I'd mention it here and see if anyone have come across anything similar or even more weird.

:spider:

2. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It's been like that for a long time. That mine is weird.
    I even see my stabled pets off to the sides of the cave, out of reach.
    Be careful that you don't actually lose something in that mine.

3. Fink

Fink Guest

Ah so it's the Mine itself? I might stay clear of it.

Thanks. :D

4. dreadflame

dreadflame Guest

Same thing happens sometimes in Tomb of Kings :)

5. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I've never seen it in Tomb of Kings. If it happens, then this really stinks since it's a pretty unavoidable cave.

6. Tazar

Tazar Guest

It happens in many dungeon areas including the bottom of the Sorcerer's Dungeon in Ilshenar. No real reason to avoid the dungeon though... the stuff in you pack is safe (other players do not see what you do).

7. This is a bug that carried over from KR. There are a few other weird graphics things that can happen... did you ever see the pic of the dragon climbing the backside of a polar bear? I'll have to see if I can find it.

This is from Dermott of LS

http://vboards.stratics.com/showpost.php?p=984108&postcount=16

8. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

rofl poor poli !

9. Ya... but imagine the offspring!

10. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

lol a pink poli with wings and bad breath oh and a big attitude !