1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Okays Devs, Listen Up!!

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by Nosuperiors_Damnfewequals, May 18, 2008.

1. Either turn off the danged Guardzones in the invaded cities, or start advertising this as a NON-MAGE EVENT!!!

You would think, if a dev played the game, ahh to heck with it, forget it

2. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

non mage event ??
    hmm my mage does just fine so far...

perhaps you ment non PK event ? lol

betterthanequaltoyou

3. NO evs, no EQ, no summons, no area, no fields...whatever

4. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

What's noticable is the relative lack of replies anymore.

5. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

i agree, turn off the guard zones!!
    how many guard zones to blues need geeze!
    they are monsters in a town guards should be dead!

6. You do know there are more than those spells in your spellbook don't you?

7. MysticLlama

MysticLlama Guest

I remember when trinsic was invaded... I dont remember what happened to the NPCs, but I remember that the town guards got eventually killed by the invasion.. really gave it an "invasion" feeling.

I like this event OK, but some of the "roleplay" or even sensible storyline components are missing. Like the townspeople just standing merrily next to a huge honkin' demon berserker... NPC's should run and hide, and it'd be awesome if they could all just die :)
    I wanna see a demon berserker mow down the citizens of Nujelm with a scythe.

8. And the point is??? I like those spells, along with chain lightning and meteor swarm :) And having the GZ active, takes away half of the mages useful offensive spells, kinda like telling a dexxer he can only use a broadsword or scimitar, and not his favorite weapon!

But I wont be back to debate this with you and Kynd, anyone should understand the need to kill the GZ, and you guys playing "devils advocate" just to have something to argue about and to try to make the Devs look better, won't help.

*shrugs*

see you later :p

9. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

You are wrong to say that this is a tamer-only event.

You are wrong to say that mages can't do well at this event; I've seen them do very well.

You are correct, however, to say that summons need to be enabled for this event.

-Galen's player

10. Zachery

Zachery Guest

lol ya they are more spells (which i know someone said)
    but seriously its not the summoner its a mage

11. Desolation87

Desolation87 Guest

Ok Mr. Smartalecs how the hell does a mage do damage to a beserker???

HOW!!??!!??

Oh yeh lets use a physical damage spell like earthquake... Uh no sorry but it's a guard zone. Go make a tamer.

FOR PETES(should be a much ruder word but I'm good!) SAKE STOP THE LOVE OF TAMERS AND LET ALL CLASSES BE WORTHWHILE!

12. Salivern_Diago

Salivern_Diago Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

How would a Mage do physical damage to a Beserker in the current event?

Where are the beserkers in the Vanguard invasions? I've only seen demons and they last about 20 seconds with my Mage/Necro.

13. I second this rant. What spells would a mage use? FS? Ha.

14. Show me your boobs

15. Orvago

Orvago Stratics' Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

[​IMG]

:blushing:

16. oh no not you again

17. Orvago

Orvago Stratics' Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I live here.. This is one of the few forums I have time to be a "Moderator" for. ;) Plus, it lets me be really relaxed on our Rules in threads here, something I enjoy being able to do for I know everyone needs to vent. :shots: