1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Old 2x Slayer Bow Demon & Elemental

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by UO Relic, Jun 1, 2009.

1. UO Relic

UO Relic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Can't make these anymore so in my mind that makes them rare and these can do mass damage to the DF, anyone know what these sell for anymore, have 1 on Baja that im thinking of selling

Thx

2. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

ive asked the same thing and seems like everyone thinks there not worth using because they are so slow

3. Ender76

Ender76 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

i sold a dbl slayer on atlantic about a month ago for 10mm

4. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Demon and Elemental Slayer on its own i would say is worth around 10-15m, but if its enhanced with ash to give 10% SSI i'd say 20-25m.

I tryed to enhance one i had recently but it broke, i sold my last one on Europa for 28m which was also in a set of double slayer bows which explains the high price.

5. AshMoney

AshMoney Guest

Ive got 2 on chessie. Paid 3m for one, paid 5m for the other.

6. Myphsar

Myphsar Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

what i love is, when ever somone says they do double damage to DF (which they do) the DF also gives u double damage too (when he hits you)
    Not a very good sales pitch tho i suppose, heh

7. Chiera

Chiera Guest

I sold one on Europa for 12M recently. I had it on a vendor and it sold within hours.

As for its usefulness, well, it actually does triple damage to the DF (300%DI cap) and it used to be a real one hit suicide wep when the DF used to spam BO. Since the spell pattern has changed on necro mobs it's quite useful again methinks.

If you think it is too slow, just use some ssi items. No need to break it in an attempt to enhance it.