1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Old Amour with str,intel, dex bonus

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Tamergirl, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Tamergirl

Tamergirl Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I aquired a cloak, studded gloves and a buckler with strength, intel, and dex bonus of 10 each...plus bless charges : 4 on the gloves, 43 on the cloak, and 90 on the buckler. thanks in advance!

2. yanaki2

yanaki2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

the 10 to each stat is from the bless charges, the number of charges is the amount of times you can put the gloves on the the bless, if worn for a long period of time the charges will eventually go away completely. just how magic items were pre aos..

i miss the old days where unless you had item identification you didnt know what a item did( or if you had a id wand) and gloves and jewely gave nice little effects like bless and spell reflection(when it was usefull) and invisibility or nightsight..

3. Tamergirl

Tamergirl Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Aye...i remember those days as well...i knew what the items did :) but thanks for the post..was just wondering if theres a market for old school items like that?

4. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Market... not so much, but I sell them for 100gp per charge.