1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Old Body Parts

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by imported_Rand Althor, Jan 3, 2008.

1. I have some old Body parts... pre Europe expansion (when UO had to get rid of the parts).. I have:

- Leg Jerky of Yoda
    - Skull of GodFoot
    - Skull of Vertigo
    - Skull of Yoda

Does anyone know what these are worth, and also if they can be locked down without disapearing?..
    Thanks.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

If you can't lock them down about 2-5m.

If you can lock them down about 8-12m

3. and.. do you know if they will survive a shard transfer?.. and will GM's delete on site? Thanks again for the help.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I believe theyre safe on both counts, but dont hold me to that.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes they can be transferred, I have Xferred heads myself and nothing bad happens. They are also similar to heads in that the word "The" needs to be the first word in the title for them to be locked down. The quickest way to determine for sure if they can be locked down is to lock a container down in your house, drop it in the box. If it stays in the box it can be locked down, if not it will pop right back in your pack and there is no danger of decay. A shame that they can not be displayed.