1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[BUG] Old bug I'm experiencing

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by jtw1984, Dec 27, 2009.

1. jtw1984

jtw1984 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

The one where you run about 4 steps then stop, run 4 steps then stop...etc...

Anyone remember how to fix this?

2. pgcd

pgcd Guest

Same here - especially when running to avoid Spite&Guile etc in the weald, with the foreseeable results.

3. Fink

Fink Guest

I only get this now when I'm profoundly lagged or I've been running the EC for 3 hours or more. Actually lag just makes me rubber-band an awful lot.

4. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

It must have been a server issue if it was happening to you last night becausse it also happened to me, although it lasted for maybe 30 seconds on my end and then I didn't get it again. I would assume that restarting the client might help but I really don't know.

5. jtw1984

jtw1984 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Immediately after applying the last patch is when this started. I figured it was lag last week so I just gave it a few days.

It's still happening though :(

6. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

happens to me alot. when i got that bug with the last patch, i had to double click evey time i wanted to hit the same monster over and over in medusa. was horrible.