1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Old Client: Save Text Log

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Thrakkar, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Thrakkar

Thrakkar Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I checked this option, but I can't find any text log. Neither in the install dir nor in "Documents\EA Games\Ultima Online Legacy\User Data".
    Where is this log?

2. I spent the last hour digging through the program files and looking up manuals but with no success. As far as i can tell when they changed how character info and macros are saved, the way to access the text files you're looking for changed as well. I'm sorry if all i did was complicate this for you.:wall:

3. Thrakkar

Thrakkar Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well, char info, macros, cache, all that char related stuff is stored in the documents folder provided in my first post. So rest assured, you didn't complicate...

4. Kayne

Kayne Guest

I used to have my journal saved all the time but I don't know how I did it. I do remember it being more difficult than enabling the option though