1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Old Demon/Elemental Juka Bows?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by imported_Astryl, Dec 3, 2007.

1. I managed to get a couple bows recently, one a demon/water elemental bow, and a old unmodified demon bow. Curious if folks are selling these, and if so how much.

(Im on a Sonoma for reference)

[​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

i've seen them for as low as 5m, and as high as 30m, but on average they seem to be about 5-10, sometimes 15.

as theyre slow theyre not always as popular as a weapon with good mana leech, hld, ssi, & di, but some players do still prefer them.

3. TheGwy

TheGwy Guest

Now is the time to sell those if you REALLY wanna maximise your profits hence people WANT them for doom now, more then ever before, I been saving those for a while now, I have a dozen of them on Chesapeake for sell, been getting 25mil each

4. UCCDog

UCCDog Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I sold a deamon/water ele for 10m

Most of your daemon/Any ele will get atleast that

They others arnt great unless you get nice double super slayers
    you can find them for 100-1m

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Do used bows sell, too? I have several stuck in a bank box on LA that I didn't bother transferring.

6. UCCDog

UCCDog Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

used bows?

you can always repair them :p

7. Guest

Guest Guest