1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Old Dev Quote

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by ¥§hàdòw¥, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Quick question for the folks that have been around since right around AoS. I can't remember the developers name, but one of them said something regarding Thieves and the stealing skill (maybe something about having (3) facets to use stealing?). Anyway, Hobbes and I were talking about it the other day and we couldn't remember what exactly the Dev said.

Oh, one of the regulars in here (remember this was a ways back) had put in his Sig.
  2. Nonel

Nonel Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Jul 29, 2008
    All I remember was something to the effect of, "Don't delete your thieves yet."

Oh well.
  3. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Aug 12, 2001
    I don't recall the exact quote, but shortly before they announced Doom, the devs promised to "give Thieves a bone". LOL, boy did they ever...la
  4. And how!
  5. LOL! They sure did didn't they. Oh well, I'll just tell Hobbes he needs to lay off the pipe :D
  6. I love how the guy asking the question misspells almost every variation of thief. heh