1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] old double [Exceptional] furniture

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by purple skunk, Feb 6, 2009.

1. purple skunk

purple skunk Guest

i have a stool and a wooden shelf that are double [exceptional].i know the [] makes it older and more rare from age but have no clue on the value or demand of them. im no good at pics, so il type out how they look.
    A Wooden Shelf [Exceptional]
    Exceptional
    Weight: 1 Stone
    Contents: 0/125 items, 0 stones

A Stool [Exceptional]
    Exceptional
    Weight: 1 Stone

if anyone can tell me what they r worth, and depending on the value maby a buyer too. im on great lakes tyvm

2. kray2s

kray2s Guest

A quick breakdown of dbl exceptional prices are as follows : -

Currently

exceptional , exceptional tag and of exceptional quality (withOUT the name of the item in the tag) are worth in the region of 75k to 250k or slightly more if it is an "Uncommon to find" item

[Exceptional] tagged items fetch in the region of 1.5 to 3 mills again the higher end of the scale is for the rarer ones and the lower for the easier to find ones.

Hope this helps :)

3. rajadeah

rajadeah Guest

I love [taged] exceptional items the [ ] make them true rares and antiques IMO because they trully are old,rare and hard to find. If they were on my home shard Cats I would pay 5 to 7.5 per without a secound thought. and even higher for tools with that tag.

4. purple skunk

purple skunk Guest

TYVM for the info. looks like im gonna b bank sitting hehe