1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Old EM Event Screenshots Needed!

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Mapper, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

A man with a mission!

I have decided to start a project but require a little help, I'm in need of screenshots from past EM Events on Europa. If you have any and your willing to let me use them on a website (credit will be given of course) please PM me with details.

The project is hopefully going to help not just myself but all those that go to EM events or want to read up on past event history.

Thank you so much!

2. o Kraken o

o Kraken o Guest

3. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot

Thanks Kraken, I had those posts noted down for the lore so I had seen them, Thanks for letting me use the screenshots however!

4. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot

Update: I have narrowed down events that I am interested in screenshots from. Any event that happened between April 2009 and August 2009. (At the moment)

Of course if you have screenshots of any EM event I would love to take a look, At the moment I would like to try complete 2009 before moving on to 2006. Thanks!

5. Mina_Lino

Mina_Lino Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

too bad i deleted all mine. damn

6. Eisenhower

Eisenhower Adventurer

Hi,

i looked through my old screenshots and found some in a directory named "Shard Hunt". I am not sure if this is what you are looking for. However, there were two hunts. Please see below.

1st one in Magincia (seems as if it was a poison elly invasion):
    UO0011.jpg

2nd on an island (see map in upper right corner; Undead invasion):
    UO0014.jpg

I have approx. 8 screens of these events each. I believe both events took place in 2001. I am not sure, the date and time of my saved files are the same^^

And in the end a screenshot of the starting shard run from europa to an american shard (I forgot which one it was), in 2001 as well:
    shardrun2001_06.JPG

Best regards,
    Eisenhower

aricz likes this.