1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Old G thunk Statue

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Otis Firefly, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I have an Old G-thunk statue ( looks like the angel ones) can anyone give me a price check on it? lol

2. Otis Firefly

Stratics Veteran

its purple and says a statue of g thunk

3. Guest

Guest Guest

What shard you on?

4. Otis Firefly

Stratics Veteran

5. Otis Firefly

Stratics Veteran

can someone give a price check on it?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I will give you 6 mill for it --all I can afford on Napa at the moment-- but I believe they are in the 7 to 10 million range..someone else will respond shortly enough.

7. Otis Firefly

Stratics Veteran

im tryiing to see if i can find an advance char token or shadow dancer leggings in that price range..if i can...then ill sell it to ya

8. UCCDog

UCCDog Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

[censored] G'Thunk is more rare than Junin Pince or Martoo Saul and I was willing to pay 10mil each for those no matter type or color. Never found anyone selling one [​IMG]

Advance char tokens are like 8-10
    Shadow dancer legs are 5m on Atl

but Id never trade that for a Statue of that rarity

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Doesn't the price for this type of statue depend on the color though?

10. Otis Firefly

Stratics Veteran

thats why im here lol..im no collector so i beleive it should go to someone who does...im after the gold or items i need! lol...i cant find the tokens or dancer leggings on my shard at the moment for under 12 mil...anyone willing to pay 12 for it? lol

11. UCCDog

UCCDog Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Wow really 12mil for those items on nappa?

My understanding is that Any Angel statues no matter name sells for At least 5mil then depending on name and color sells for more G'thunk is a rare name even though the color isn't so I guess 6-7mil would be fair.

But i'm sure if someone was in my case, they would be willing to pay up to 10mil

12. Guest

Guest Guest

If you look in the collectibles thread here in the rares forum, you'll see that G'thunk and G'splat are listed as two of the rarest Angel statues....

13. Otis Firefly

Stratics Veteran

10 i would be willing to take on napa

14. Otis Firefly

Stratics Veteran

Extremely Rare Other Beasts - "Angel" statue style
    33. G'Splat
    34. G'Thunk
    35. Lathiari
    36. Kyrnia

found it thanx

15. I would say the spread is around 8 to 10 million depending on the shard. If statue was on my shard I would pay 10 million. If the statue was scarcer deep red color I would probably pay around 12 million for it. If I did not already have G'Thunk in white in both directions then I would pay 75 million for it. I still need the other Angels in white and I would pay 75 million each for those.
    Anyone interested in seeing my museum its open to the public in the town of Zento on the NW side against the wall on the roof. Located on the shard of Europa, its worth the look if you enjoy collecting them. Also I am always interested in trading for colors I need of similar rarity for ones that you may need.

16. Otis Firefly

Stratics Veteran

i'll take 10 or trade straightup for an advance token

17. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Found your house on west side in SW corner - most impressive display - I have 2 lathiaris but you already have both colours. In fact I dont think I have any that you do not have. I collect in a small way but WOW your collection is something else.

18. Thank you Bobar for the kind words. Yes sorry about that the house is placed on the SW corner and not the NW corner. The name of the house is called Great Falls and the owners name is riply. On the roof lining the two edges of the floor are gold boxs with all the praying woman and bust styles in alphabetical order and arranged by color and direction. I think I only need 3 or 4 of the common names ones to be complete now for all the colors and directions. Thiers another display of statues on the second floor as well mainly of white statues.

19. Otis Firefly

Stratics Veteran

statues been sold
    thank you for the info

20. what would a pink northeast facing angel statue of lathiara be worth?
    i gave one to someone who was in the hospital at the time but its always nice to know what you had.

21. I would estimate around 8 to 10 million depending on the shard.