1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Old golems broken?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Silverbird, May 20, 2008.

1. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 3, 2001
    I have a small problem with 2 golems. But lets start at the beginning:
    I activate my acc usually only for short periods. This time I had the idea to have my old golems lored. I was hoping for one or both of them having 100% poison resist and maybe selling one. After the loring I am somewhat DISAPPOINTED. None has 100% poison. From loring both of them have 24% poison resist.
    Any ideas, how this could be? Would maybe someone fix them?

My first and only idea this far is, that my golems might be too old. This sounds weired, but I remember hunting daemons with both of them. (I was farming for karma on my smith back in the older days to have its title shown.) It was the time, when golems were somewhat new and nearly immune to all magic damage. They got nerved an became resistances (along with 100% poison, which got nerfed laters down to 99). Is it possible that those old golems never got the newer resists and missed my ones that way the 100% poison?

Another question: do any other golems with this 'problem' exist? Are they worth anything? Maybe should I ask for that better on the rares forum? (If anyone questions: these golems can be inspected on the Europe shard. if interests high enough, I might open a circus and demand an entry fey. :D