1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Old Haven, Dark Knight and Golems

Discussion in 'UHall' started by tymbow, Oct 4, 2008.

1. tymbow

tymbow Guest

Has anyone ever tried to take a Golem up against the Dark Knight, Challenger of Old Haven? How did it go?

As Golem's don't bond, I assume you would have to gate him to the Dark Knight?

2. Endrik

Endrik Sage
    Stratics Veteran

What is the Dark Night? How do you kill it? What does it give? Do you have to be Young to do it? I saw it once in a building but was never able to find out any info on it

3. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

4. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Read it a bit more carefully

You get a rune and can go back at a later time to challenge the Dark Knight which means if you can figure out a way to get a golem in there it should be possible to take one. I know a tamer should be able to get pets in there no problem though as the amount of time you'd need to get a bit of skill gain done you could tame and bond a few Frenzied Ostards.

5. tymbow

tymbow Guest

I wish I'd done that but this is my crafter and he is fully developed so no room for taming points. I'll get a gate scroll and try it out...

6. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If your a full crafter ..... take the ingredients with you and craft the golem after you've reached the dark knight.