1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Old Hero/Evil leftovers?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Ron Silverbeard, May 2, 2013.

1. Ron Silverbeard

Ron Silverbeard Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I was wondering if this items you see in the pics, are old hero/evil system leftovers - and i was wondering if a collector wants to grab all of it - i guess the blessed Deer Mask might be of interrest, maybe the spellbook and the lantern...there are alot of double exceptional blackish items in that bag...also trading the ethy lama, AOS Sandals, and old charged items all you see on the pic i am not playing this account on Siege and will close it down soon again...

I take items in trade or gold for it prefer Pacific but can be every other shard too...

Hope someone can help me clear this ;)
    Txs in advance
    Ron

siege.JPG siege2.JPG siege3.JPG siege4.JPG

2. Lady Raja

Lady Raja Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Ronnie!

You better let me have first picks on those double exceptional items and AOS sandals... And whatever cool items you did not mention in your post... :) I think I already gave you all my stuff for Pacific... I can always shard trade some stuff to Pacific if there is cool items in the bunch of stuff you have acquired... :p

Oh yeah...

How you been? Have not seen you on ICQ for a while, then again, I just recently started playing again... I was on Pacific the other day running around to gather some house design ideas... And yes, I am still wearing the dress you made me... :D

Thanks! :mylittlepony:

3. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Unfortunately... With the introduction of Plant Dyes in the Black and Hero colors, they aren't worth much these days since anyone can dye something either of these colors now. The only saving grace is if the item is an old school tag, such as Dbl Exceptional or the Long Exceptional Title, as that shows its age more. The only person I know who buys this stuff would be Famine.

4. Ron Silverbeard

Stratics Veteran Alumni

Txs Rumpy,
    considering that kinda ALL of the items are - "a....of Exceptional Quality" Exceptional - and thinking about who would waste a bless deed on an ordinary Deer Mask (hehe) my guess could be right its the old stuff...
    Well after my Nap i will check in at Siege and play around with Raja ;)
    greets

5. Ron Silverbeard

Stratics Veteran Alumni

Hey you cutie!
    You are too nice my dear ;)

I had a couple of surgeries and now on recovering - i will icq you when i finished my Nap and show you the nice shyniees ;)

Good you are back too!

*waves*

6. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The tags are gonna be the identifying mark. Theres just no market for it anymore, as anyone can make the same items. Its the old craft tags that will save you on it.

7. TheRudeX

TheRudeX Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

I will buy that ethy llama with pac gold.... I have plenty so pretty much name your price. Also if you have any other vet reward stuff ect that you want to sell for pac gold I am all game just PM me I wont be on much today maybe a little later tonight like 8 Pac time but friday ill be on most of the afternoon and evening.
    Thanks

#7 TheRudeX, May 2, 2013
    Last edited: May 2, 2013
  8. Amaranthine Embrace

What a disappointment that the Dev's went and spoiled the value of Hero/Evil by making dyes. That is so EA....why am I not surprised :(

9. Lady Raja

Lady Raja Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Ack Rumpy! Famine is not the only person that buys that stuff... Hellos?! :p I plan on buying those old double exceptional items and imbueing them... Haha!

I am very happy to hear you are well after your surgeries... You go take that nap and rest up... I know we will be able to catch each other online sometime. ;)

Thanks! :mylittlepony:

P.S.
    This will give me some tim to gather stuff on Pacific for you... :)

Viscount Goop likes this.
  10. Viscount Goop

Viscount Goop Journeyman

+1 on the Imbuing idea !