1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Old Luna Vendor

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Solana, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Solana

Solana Guest

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I used to run a vendor shop across from Wizzies shop and we helped each other alot. Once she left UO, I also dropped UO. I may be interested in stating a new shop with the items that we use to carry between the 2 shops. I was just posting this message to see if the items that we carried still have a role in todays play. Kegs, scrolls, spellbooks, boards, ingots, Items like these I am asking if they still play a role in the game and if so if people would like to have these at hand at the prices that we use to provide. Please post here if anyone would be interested. if so I will reopen my accounts and will restart the shops that we use to run..

Thanks

-Solana

2. Severus

Severus Guest

I believe those items will play a major role on this shard. I'm always looking to buy those items. I'm sorry however I can not give you prices. But I can guarantee you, those items are good to sell.