1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Old Magincia Water Tower

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by DVDA, Apr 23, 2011.

1. DVDA

DVDA Guest

I havent played since 10/23/09 but I am aware that Maginicia was destroyed and now New Magincia has taken its place....

However, I have a question, on our shard (Pacific) on the Feluccia side there was a Improperly Placed Tower, half on the beach, half in the water. What happened to it? Did it collapse before the invasion? If not when new Magincia was created did the GMs offer to relocate the owner?

Just Curious
  2. AND3R

AND3R Guest

I participated in the fel side invasion - the tower that you speak of wasn't there prior to the events start, im guessing it went idoc sometime before.
  3. Mitzey

Mitzey Guest

My husband and I placed that tower over the water back in the dark ages of UO (with the help of our friend Alex)! We were recently reminiscing and on a whim I googled looking for references to our old tower - we named it and the surrounding houses White Sands. Many good memories of that tower. Though there was a bug that allowed evil doers to ram their boats into our tower and loot items. We spent many a long day defending our flock of sheep and the roof aviary.

sure brings back some wonderful memories -

Sad to hear the tower is gone. We passed it along back in 2001ish to a Grandma and her grandkids :)

Mitzey (Jaxe in UO)
  4. Whitewolf of *VK*

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sep 26, 2003
    sorry to hear my old tower is no longer there, me and my friend zorgi bought that tower from circe back in the day, anyone know if my old tower in buccs den still stands?
  5. Deaol

Deaol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Dec 2, 2008
    There is one still standing to the north west along the water
  6. Saylor Jane

Saylor Jane Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 16, 2008
  7. Ron Silverbeard

Ron Silverbeard Certifiable

Nov 4, 2011
    Check your PM's Whitewolf, Original Leader of The Fallen Lords founded 1996 playing Diablo migrated to UO and beeing TAR...

This is OverJudgeLegit

8. yardman

yardman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 4, 2008
    yes the bucs den tower still stands i am the owner off it last one across the shards that is still grandfathered