1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

old player back need some help

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by sosumi, Jun 2, 2015.

1. sosumi

sosumi Visitor

My main is current necro/mage in the process turning spellweving into mysticism my skills are;

Necro 112.3
    Eval 100
    Mage 100
    Med 100
    Ss 100
    Mysticism 73

I have a full lrc suit resists are kinda shabby 57 sdi I have multiple arties but I'm pretty sure with being gone so long they are not the best anymore. I'm finding it hard to kill a lot of things I can farm the miasma so so but everything nukes my ev's, even find it hard to kill paragon titans, any help would be awesome!

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

With the new loot system, you might be able to pack your LRC (and possibly LMC as well) into 4 items, though you'd have to probably replace stuff on a regular basis if it's brittle or antique - however, brittle & antique stuff is already way too common and rarely wanted for anything other than unraveling. With that done, you can get some of the new items with uber resists (70-100 total resists per piece not uncommon) to fix your resist issue. Again, finding stuff that's brittle or antique won't be hard.
    As you get better pieces that are prized, normal or even cursed (all cursed really means is you can't insure it, and Prized just doesn't allow bless deeds, IIRC). Yo won't want stuff that requires 125 STR or weighs 50 stones.

Scroll up as best you can on Magery - even if you have to use Jewelry to get to that skill. Dispelled EVs aren't as big an issue as they become easier to cast. And, once you get where you can cast Colossus with Mysticism, things will get a bit easier.

3. Merlin

Merlin The Enchanter
    Moderator Professional Governor Campaign Patron UWF

If you're on Atlantic, I can help you suit up.

How's template turning out? If you look on the Spell caster forum, there are are few threads about some similar templates people are working there.