1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Old player items

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by kulder, Jan 24, 2012.

1. kulder

kulder Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

A lot of places fell yesterday if you happen to come across items made by an older player or even a recent one I would like to have it, I have a lot of items from former player's so before you toss it for points or what ever ask me if I would want it.(doesnt have to be Exc made just with their name on it)
    Alas I have no gold (hacked awhile back) so it would be like hey I wonder if Kulder could hold this for me :drool:
    If I am not on holler at Dev or Uriah I'm sure they would hold it for me and thanks in advance

2. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I have quite a few items for you and Dev to look thru, various names and various items. Holler sometime!

3. kulder

kulder Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks will do been under the weather lately, so haven't been ingame

4. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I was confused, on whether you wanted old item made by players, or items made by old players...either way I think i gotcha covered ;)