1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Old player returning... thinking of transfering

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by tehfloof, Aug 23, 2010.

1. tehfloof

tehfloof Seasoned Veteran

I played on Legends from 2000 - 2007. The shard is now dead, so I'm thinking of transfering here. I let me house fall and lost alot fo rares and gm event items but my question is, is atlantic good for rares and how is the community? My biggest worry in transfering from legends is loosing the community. Thanks :)

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Atlantic is brimming with history. We have several very old libraries and museums. Lots of experts, as well: in fact, both UOStratics Rares Forum moderators are (or, with the departure of Thomas, were) from Atlantic. I think you'd be very happy here.

3. Draken-Korin

Draken-Korin Guest

You state Legends is dead, what community would you be losing by leaving it?

4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Actually - with Athelas replacing Tomas - both rares mods are still from Atlantic. :)

5. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

*smiles* Yep. Nice to meet you! Quite a few rares collectors on Atlantic. After you get settled in on the shard, make sure to stop by the rares forum! Welcome to the community!

(Atlantic rules!)

6. Caldwin_DDP

Caldwin_DDP Guest

Welcome to Atlantic!