1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Old Player returning, what do I need?

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Mentiras, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Mentiras

Mentiras Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Been a long time since Ive played UO, just wondering what I will need specifically for pve, and pvp. Also what skills are a must. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

basic pvp template 120magery/120eval/120resist/120mysticism/120focus/100inscription

3. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Focus instead of Med?
    Just asking, cause I don't know :p
    What part does focus play for a mage that med wouldnt do better?

4. Lord Urza

Lord Urza Guest

If I am correct with this temp the focus is for mysticism. Which could allso use imbuing, but focus is faster and cheaper to train.

5. IRS

IRS Guest

focus is the sdi for myst spells, so focus is to myst like eval is to magery.. and because of the 2 mr to every 20 points of focus ( I believe thats the amount, could be wrong) med isnt a must if you dont mind running out of mana.

6. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Cool
    Since I don't have a mystic, didnt realize focus finally had a use *grins*
    Thanks for the info!

7. grandpa otis

grandpa otis Guest

A variation of this template works very well for me in PVM,,, I replace the resist and inscription skills with discord/music,,, the summoned RC really kicks butt and even more so with discord........

8. Vyal

Vyal Guest

Taming / Lore / Vet / Nat / Tactics / Healing / Archery

Mare/Bug - Dragon - Dread/Fox

Easy win

9. NickyDishes

NickyDishes Guest

id rather have more mana regen with med because then i wont run outta mana and hence can cast more......id rather have wrestle, even over inscription the extra sdi doesnt do much imo....but for now i run med with that temp instead of inscription