1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Old player returning

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by tjay, Sep 19, 2008.

1. tjay

tjay Guest

I used to play on Nappa roughly 4 years ago. quit and gave away my account. starting all over on legends because it is the best connection i have. any pvm guild that could use a mage/bard in training please let me know. icq 77468107.

2. Caelas

Caelas Guest

Welcome back! I'm kind of new back myself...Legends is an awesome shard, full of great people and many good guilds. Plently of open housing too! Just yell really loud if you need help with anything :)

3. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

*waves*

welcome to Legends!

4. BardMal

BardMal Guest

Hiyas, welcome home.

Just north of brit tram gate is a vendor house with a freebie box on the steps.

I'll be dropping some mage bard related gear in there from time to time and if you see me in the house give a holler and we see if we can set you up.

Mal

5. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome! Look forward to seeing you around. If you need anything just hollar :D

6. DGgnome

DGgnome Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome! I'm basically a noob so, if ya need help with a noobbish kinda thing, I'd be glad to help, lol