1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Old player returning

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Dak/Styxs, May 14, 2011.

1. Dak/Styxs

Dak/Styxs Guest

Hey guys,

Just re-activated the old UO account...wow a lot has changed! Looking for a good group of folks/guild to jump back in with and hopefully show me the ropes again.

Guess it's time to do a bit of research on what has changed...heck not even sure if a peace/tamer is still viable.

Best Regards,

-Dak

2. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

hehe join Siege... it's the best server if you don't wanna get nausea and feel at home :)

3. Draken-Korin

Draken-Korin Guest

My guess is if your on the Atlantic boards your intention is to play on the Atlantic shard, thats a great choice in my opinion. Many from other shards are flocking here due to the fact it continues to be a populated world.

Many guilds out there to join, but for you to get the correct one for you Id suggest you travel Sosaria and watch your prospective guilds in action before you make that leap.

Welcome back.

P.S. Siege is an empty shard that would get you bored with the game fairly quickly. It offers no sense of "old school", no matter how much the twenty or so people that play there will try to convince you that it does.

4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Welcome back. :)

If you are looking for a good guild, there are many on Atlantic. It might help to tell us a little of your preferred playstyle. RP? PVM? PVP? Some of each? New Haven is a good place to hang out and meet folks looking for friends.

5. Caldwin_DDP

Caldwin_DDP Guest

Welcome back!

Tell us about your play style and what you expect from a guild!

6. Lady_Rachel

Lady_Rachel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oh...Ahu.....:pie: *pinches*

Like Tazar says, New Haven is a good place to meet up with folks. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Most people are very helpful. Ignore any that aren't.

Peace/Tamers are still viable. Have you heard about the Greater Dragons yet? Beasts! Were they about when you last played?

Welcome home Dak.

7. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

Hey I'm still around !

I tought it was uhall hehe

I get easily distracted...:love:

8. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Traitor! *evil grin*

9. Dak/Styxs

Dak/Styxs Guest

Hey guys, I appreciate the replies.

I'm mostly interested in PVM, however some PVP mixed in is never a bad thing. Though I have no clue where all the hunting areas are now. Doom was around about the time I left...however I never did many runs there.

As far as a guild is concerned, I guess i'm looking for a good group of easing going people who don't mind showing returning players the ropes :). I'm pretty casual, but do like to buckle down for some fun dungeon runs.

Feel free to ask any questions and i'll do the same.

Oh, yeah i do have a Dragon now :)

Best Regards,

Dak