1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Old player wanting to return. A couple questions about my accounts

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Gleeman, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Gleeman

Gleeman Visitor

Greetings!

I played UO religiously from launch until about a year after Age of Shadows was released. I haven't logged into UO since.

Would my accounts still be alive after this long of inactivity?

If yes:

Is there a way to check the characters on your accounts without resubscribing them?
    I had a bunch of accounts I used for bulk order deeds and I can't for the life of me remember what one was my master account.

Thanks folks!

Christina Kardos likes this.
  2. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

I think the only way would be to wait until another Return To Britannia comes about, which should be in about 10 months or so. other than that I do not know of a way.

3. Njjj

Njjj Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

most likely your characters are right where you left them. Were all the accounts paid full time. If not, maybe a customer service rep can tell you which account was.

4. Hotwheelz85

Hotwheelz85 Visitor

You could probably call and get 7 days added to your accounts to check such things.

5. a slave girl

Stratics Veteran

No one to call anymore is there?

Pretty much have to pay to see what characters are on your account. Eight accounts here some are just paid every 90 days to hold houses and I finally realized I needed to write down account info, character names, which house that account owns, any friending or co-owning to other account houses that needs to be done, which upgrades the accounts have.

Also now to manage your UO account you need to know the email associated with it.

Use that email to log into Mythic account management. You MUST create a new Mythic password to go with your old email for getting into your account management page.

You could try emailing the producer, Bonnie Armstrong at [email protected] for getting help with old account info.

You could just start over.

Whatever you do decide to do...

Welcome Back! We missed you!

Atlantic is a shard with people in case you don't see any on your home shard.

Christina Kardos likes this.
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!