1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Old production shard player still confused

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Gellor, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Gellor

Gellor Guest

I'm seeking a little clarification on some things seen on production shards that may or may not be different on Siege.
    1. On production shards, there is a chance of a resource(tree or mining spot) changing the type of resource it produces. Is this also the case on Siege? I've mined a spot that produced one of the higher end ores and it hasn't changed yet:lick:
    2. On production shards, only Fel based spawns produce scrolls. Do all spawns on Siege produce 120 scrolls?
  2. Zippididooda

Zippididooda Guest

to my knowledge, both these rules apply to siege as well.

BUT...there still is NO trammel!
  3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    1. enjoy the good ore while it lasts, it *will* change. Only difference between Siege Felucca and production shard Felucca is there's no double resources on Siege.

2. Power scrolls from T2A and Felucca dungeon spawns, just as production shards.
  4. Gellor

Gellor Guest

Okay... and the same SoT scroll rules as production:
    t2a and fel champs give .6 to 1.0 while all the rest give .1 to .5?