1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Old Rares, Siege Perilous

Discussion in 'UO Holiday Trading' started by Conleth, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Conleth

Conleth Journeyman

Aug 1, 2015

I have some pretty old items on Siege Perilous that I'm hoping to trade for gold/gifts on either Europa, Atlantic or Oceania. I'm trying to fund my return to UO after having been 'orphaned' due to EA billling error...I've had a couple great people insist on helping with a LRC 70s suit, for example, but I'd like to try to earn a bit a more old fashioned way if possible. I used to Xshard gifts, but seems I still have some on Siege (and a few on other, scattered shards). Here's a list of SP stuff:

1 gift ticket Green (old, with stone wall gump) choose: wristwatch, globe, statue, holiday tree, or snowballs
    1 gift ticket Red (choose eggnog, icepatch, garland, snowpiles or a tree)
    2 6th anniversary bag, full (Bell, cake, wand and bag)
    2 5th anniversary cake (birthday cakes)
    2 Gift box (wreath, snowman, pointsettia, snowflake)
    1 practice weapon skinning knife
    1 shimmering 'Crystal Ball'
    1 blue Mariah statue
    1 potted plant deed

Shoot me a PM if you might be interested. I'm hoping to fund my characters return :)