1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Old School Bow

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Madmax16, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Madmax16

Madmax16 Guest

I have an old Bow of Exorcism (Demon Slayer). Does anyone have a clue on what dex it takes to equip the bow. Everytime I pick it up with my tamer it say I am not nimble enough to hold. I went up to 50 dex and could not hold it. My archer has 120 dex and can hold it. Will this bow do any good in doom, for extra damage as my main attack is with my pets.

2. I believe it's 90 Dex to be able to use one of those. As far as more damage, you'd be better off using a Night Reaper if you don't have to worry about having a Spell Channeling bow, or looking around for something with some SSI on it. At 90 Dex, you're going to be swinging veeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy ssssssllllllllooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww...

You'll need something with decent SSI to make up for the lack of Dex. The Night Reaper would be good for that if the lack of SC thing isn't an issue for you.