1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Old School Dread Lord

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by threezy, Apr 30, 2009.

1. threezy

threezy Guest

Hello all, was wondering if anyone remembers the good ol DL vs GL fights we used to have at the Xroads? I was named Mistikal, I fought alongside a guy named Scraper. We were in a great PVP guild called CD (Chaos and Disorder).

Ohhhh, the good ol days.
  2. Ooguk [Cove]

Ooguk [Cove] Guest

I have a whispering rose from Dread Lord Jimi, and my guildmate has a couple as well. We got them from a small house that fell along side a road in Felluca, was that ur house? If so Ill sell it back to you for 5 mill, thats a good deal!
  3. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

HUSH! keeping another mans whispering rose is like using another mans toothbrush.. you just don't do it..
  4. CaptainRon

CaptainRon Guest

Man I remember that road and the battles like yesterday
    i was just starting out getting my arse kick daily but hanged in there and play like mad
    now i need someone to really to teach me pvp
    building new chrtr just for tht
    anybody want to help