1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] old slayers, item id wands, weapons with charges

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by plop, Aug 29, 2010.

1. plop

plop Guest

Atlantic

bow of Daemon Dismissal
    bow of Flame Dousing
    bow of Gargoyle's Foe

wands of item identification with charges
    gnarled staves of item identification with charges

old weapons with charges of harm, curse, feeblemind, weakness, etc. (some still have charges, some depleted)

2. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

bow of Daemon Dismissal
    bow of Flame Dousing
    bow of Gargoyle's Foe

Are the bows modified (blue-gray) or unmodified (brown)? It can make a difference in price.

wands of item identification with charges
    gnarled staves of item identification with charges

I'd say 5-10k, unfortunately, still quite a bit of the id stuff out there.

old weapons with charges of harm, curse, feeblemind, weakness, etc. (some still have charges, some depleted)

I'd say about 10-25k a piece. The old charged items that tend to be worth any sort of significant amount are the teleport/invis items.

I don't know what the max charges is on an item - I think it varied per type. If you could find out what the max charges was and you had an item with said max charges... you might be able to get more from a collector for it. Not millions, but maybe 100k tops. Many rares collectors are interested in wanting max things whether its weight, charges etc.

Hope this helps.

3. tehfloof

tehfloof Seasoned Veteran

What about plate tunic with agility charges?

4. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I'd say about 10-25k. Unfortunately, the charges start being used as soon as it is equipped. Once the charges are gone, the bonus is gone. It is was a permanent bonus, it would have a higher value for pvp.