1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Old Statue in a Bag

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Manticore, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Manticore

Manticore Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

You may consider these server births since they were only obtainable for a very brief period when each shard first opened. They were mainly taken from Deceit. Today, you hardly see any on display anymore. Although they are 255 stones, they can be chopped and placed in your home and a GM can put them in a bag for you if you want to move it in the future. Or just store them in the bag as is. Anyhow, I am selling this extremely rare piece. Item located on Baja. Should be able to move it to any shard immediately except for Atlantic which will have to wait until the 27th. Will take gold on Atlantic shard or other shards. You may post bids here or icq or PM me. It's not really an auction just if the price is right it will be sold.

I would take trades for rubble display center block pieces or sandstone block or stair pieces.

statue.png

2. Manticore

Manticore Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

3. Thor VII

Thor VII Sage
    Stratics Veteran

nice one!